skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Otaku Update
Social Icons
Pages
Home
Saya the cosplayer
As everyone may already know the cosplayer Saya passed away several month ago but her spirit will live on thought the peeople tha loved her may you be at peace now. More pics will be added over time to this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
The Empire casts its net across Sapporo
Video After taking over the lovely island of Okinawa , Darth Vader and his trusty couple of Storm Trooper have ...
Gaist Crusher is Capcom's latest multimedia mega-IP
Video Though it's certain that scads of school-age kids are happily playing Monster Hunter as we speak, Ca...
Attack on Titan anime has a new trailer
Video I'm cautiously excited for Production I.G's upcoming anime adaptation of the hit manga, Attack on...
Giving those Hello Kitty sweets at Mister Donut a try
Video I mentioned these sweets in a post a while back , and I even dared to write that I would make it a p...
Dangan Ronpa TV anime gets a slick trailer
Video I'm impressed with how far Spike Chunsoft has managed to push their Dangan Ronpa franchise. A niche ...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
April (264)
March (76)
No comments:
Post a Comment